Corporate Partner Programs
Over 120 million Americans are searching to find the best source for treatments, education and solutions for the deadly chronic disease of obesity. With these 10 programs in place we expect to increase our membership to 250,000 in 2-3 years. These partnerships include:
- Your corporate spotlight on our website homepage or in our treatments/education sections.
- Your corporate spotlight article sent to our current adult email list of 40,000 members.
- Your logo and website information on one of our tri-fold patient education brochures to a mailing that we anticipate sending in late summer to our 2,000 listed medical facilities and doctors. This general information brochure would be sent in a package of 50 to each location for a total of 100,000 brochures.
- Sponsorship of our Superhero Lila school program. Starting in September we will have a Lila in one or more markets going to 4 schools per week. She will visit about 1,500 students a week. This is a free program for the schools so it should be well received. She will be visiting (during the 2021-2022 school year) about 50,000 elementary and middle school students. Each student will receive a small bag of goodies including health and wellness information. We could duplicate this program in many markets.
- Sponsor the adverting of one of our adult PSA’s that is similar to the PSA’s on our website. The objective is prime time cable and broadcast television. Our goal is 1 million impressions through advertising, programs and social media in 2022 and 5 million impressions by 2024.
- Sponsorship of our Top Secret Spartans after-school program. Starting in September we will have several schools participate and our goal is to try to enroll about 250 children. This is a year round free program similar to the program we ran 2 years ago with great success. This will take place in the Boston area. These will be elementary school students who will complete a comprehensive health, fitness and wellness program. As was the case before the student’s families get very involved. Each student will receive many items throughout the year. We could duplicate this program in many markets.
- Sponsorship of The Three Minute Fitness Challenge. Our goal is to use this program as a stepping stone for wellness for both children and adults. We hope to have a similar success of the Ice Bucket Challenge with our program which is both mentally and physically challenging. Your company’s employees can become involved and motivate others to the challenge.
- Sponsorship of Fitness Day. This is an annual event that takes place in May. Many of the events can be customized with a wide variety of programs.
- Sponsorship of Unplug America Day. This is an annual event that takes place in October. Americans spend 7-10 hours on electronic devices every day and Covid has dramatically made things worse. We have many fun, family programs that can kick start people’s lifestyle habits away from electronics.
- Sponsorship of the AOA 5K Family Fun Race. This is in coordination of Fitness Day and our 2022 city schedule of races will be out in the fall of 2021.